Thursday, December 1, 2011

Frozen Grape Popsicle



I found this Awesome snack idea on a Young Girl's site that I am already addicted to. She is on a journey to get healthy, and she blogs about it and gives tips, recipes, etc. So this is my first recipe or snack i have tried from her site. I am in my first week of getting healthy and eating better. I have filled my fridge with Organic Milks, Almond Milk, fat free cheese, crackers, etc. These are delicious by the way.

All you need is
Grapes, fat free/sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix, and popsicle sticks.
Make pudding as instructed ( i made with organic milk, but you can use 2%) and slide grapes onto stick and dip in pudding, place in dish that will fit in your freezer (on wax paper) and freeze for an hour or until firm. Then Enjoy!! It is my new favorite snack!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment