Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 1 of Craft room!

Well...I am finally beginning to get my craft room set up. For the past year, I have been sharing it with my daughters playroom. Well this setup just isnt working. So I decided to move her to the bigger room with her toys, and I will take the smaller room as my craft room. So I am in the process of moving things in and out of each room. This is hard work, I have so many supplies...whew!! Anyway, I promise to post pics of my new room when its all set up. I am super excited.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! I have noticed you on my blog and I was wondering if we are from the same city? I have become quite a blogaholic! Your art is amazing...seriously, love it!
    I am trying to clear out my etsy because I have had these things on for quite sometime and I need to refresh.
    Good-luck with your blog and business and I can't wait to see your craft studio!
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete