Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pinterest Recipe #4 "Rolled Pizza Bites"













Alright, Here is my 4th Pinterest Recipe!! Rolled Pizza Rolls/Bites....they were delicious. I have not had a pinterest recipe I have not liked yet. We had our great friend/neighbor Dee over tonight for dinner, and it was agreed, everyone loved it. Pinterest is going to make me gain weight....LOL...Here is pics. You will have to forgive the photos, I was lazy tonight and didnt get out my Cannon camera, instead I used my Iphone for photos, so they are not as clear as I would like. Plus my hands were covered in flour, so I didnt handle my phone well.


Recipe for Rolled Pizza Bites

1 Can of prepared Pizza Dough
Pepperoni (sliced)
1 jar of Ragu ( i used Marinara Flavor, but you can certainly use your favorite one)
Dab of butter
Garlic Salt
Italian Season ( i used Spaghetti seasoning)
parmesan cheese (shredded)
Mozzarella cheese (shredded)

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Take a piece of wax paper and lightly cover it with flour. Roll out your dough evenly. I melted my butter and added in garlic salt and italian seasoning and mixed it up well, and used my kitchen brush, and i lightly brushed the dough. Then sprinkle on both cheeses and add your pepperoni. Then you will need to tightly roll your dough into a log. Then I cut the roll into thick pieces (this is also where you can cut your own sizes). Then place your pizza bites onto a lightly greased cookie sheet or pizza pan. And bake for 8-12 minutes until dough is done. Then serve with heated sauce.

These were so good!!! A must try. Stay tuned for my next Pinterest Recipe!!

xoxo
~Amanda~



No comments:

Post a Comment